About this Course
Welcome to Hope and Reasons for Living - Solution Focused Suicide prevention - More than 230 people have already joined in, be one of them!
Find more Solution Focused resources at www.sfontour.com
"Anyone who is supporting another person's reasons for living is doing suicide prevention.“ (Heather Fiske)
This FREE online program includes:
- Elfie Czerny’s welcome video with what brought her to do this project about Solution Focused Suicide Prevention,
- a recording of a live webinar with Heather Fiske, Brigitte Lavoie, Elfie Czerny and other great practitioners about “Hope and Reasons for Living – Solution Focused Suicide Prevention”,
- a follow-up video conversation with Heather Fiske and Brigitte Lavoie about Hope in Action (Solution Focused Suicide Prevention),
- other resources connected to the topic.
In this course we will talk about:
- what is special about the Solution Focus in suicide prevention
- the fit of Solution Focus practice with the demands of suicide prevention
- practical Solution Focus skills that are useful in intervening with suicidal people
- how Solution Focus conversation can highlight and reinforce hope and reasons for living
Thank you for joining in and making a difference!